These air fryer herb roasted potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy from the inside. They take less than 15 minutes of your time and use just a little oil. Great for after-school snacks or as a side to any protein dish.
I love my air fryer and believe me I try to make a lot of things in it. Since 2014, I have been using this and it has certainly made my snacks and other food items in my kitchen a lot healthier.
Yes, I know the oven can also bake food items without much oil but the amazing thing is with an air fryer it takes much less time than the oven. It's mess-free and quite portable; you can even take this with you on a longer vacation.
You can use this to fry your frozen snacks and it is so convenient and safe that even kids can use it without any trouble. Folks, if you have not bought it yet, buy it now, and if you try this recipe, you will love it.
These Air Fryer Herb Roasted Potatoes Are-
Quick and super easy to make.
Perfectly crispy from the outside and creamy from the inside.
A much healthier alternative to fried ones since it uses very little oil.
A perfect crowd-pleaser or game-day snack.
Kid-approved and vegan.
Super delicious with any creamy ranch or dip.
What Ingredients are Needed for Air Fryer Herb Roasted Potatoes?
Potatoes- I love roasting baby potatoes, however, you can use any potato for this recipe. Make sure to cut them in similar size to prevent uneven roasting. I love roasted potatoes with skin, but if you do not like them, feel free to peel them.
Olive Oil- Olive oil works great in this recipe, however, there is no requirement for using that. Feel free to use your choice of oil or even butter. Sometimes people have diet plans without any oil. You can certainly make this roasted potato without oil.
Italian Herb Seasoning- I have used this Italian herb seasoning mixed with a little bit of paprika, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
Feel free to use any seasoning of your choice.
Garlic Powder- This really enhances the taste of the roasted potatoes.
Paprika- I love a touch of spice in these herb roasted potatoes.
Red Pepper Flakes- Totally optional.
Salt- I have used kosher salt for sprinkling.
Lime/Lemon Juice- This definitely takes these roasted potatoes to a different level.
You May Also Want To Check Out These Other Air Fryer Recipes-
Notes for Making the Best of Air Fryer Potatoes-
Preheat the air fryer. It saves a lot of time and helps in making crispy potatoes.
Do not overcrowd the air fryer. Potatoes will not be crispy if they do not get space.
Always season them perfectly and make sure the seasoning is sticking to the skin of the potatoes.
Air Fryer Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1 Lb Baby Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder (you can reduce the quantity if you don't like garlic that much)
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- ¼ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lime/Lemon Juice
- Wash and dry potatoes. At this point in time if you want to peel them, do it before washing.
- Preheat the air fryer at 380 f for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a bowl. Place potatoes in the bowl.
- Mix potatoes with olive oil, pepper flakes, garlic powder, paprika, and salt.
- Make sure potatoes are coated with seasoning.
- Air fry them at 380 f for 12 -13 minutes. Turn them in between after 5-6 minutes.
- If you want them extra crispy increase the time 1-2 minutes or till they look crispy for your liking.
- Remove them onto a plate and sprinkle some lime/lemon juice.
- Enjoy with a dip or just like that.