What is Tandoori Potato?
Its the most popular type of Indian food where we marinate the potatoes or any kind of meat / vegetable in a yogurt spice mix.Traditionally its done in big clay pots called tandoor /Oven but here I am sharing a air fried recipe .
Air -Fried Tandoori Aloo
Par Boiled and Marinated in Yogurt and a few Indian spices and herbs this dish is super easy and quick.
- 10-12 Small/Baby Potatoes(Parboil/Boiled but still firm )
- 2 Tbsp Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Ginger -Garlic paste
- 1/2 Tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Kasoori methi
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Salt /or according to the taste
- 1 Tsp Canola oil
- Peel the Boiled potatoes.
- Mix yogurt and all the spices .
- Add potatoes to it and mix it nicely.
- Leave it on the kitchen counter for 30 minutes (for marination)
- Air fry the potatoes on 370 F for 12 -13 minutes.
- Serve with dip of your choice.
- Time can vary depending on your airfryer.