Sharing is caring!!!
Stir fry vegetable pasta. A simple stir-fry pasta with an Asian-flavored sauce and crunchy vegetables. Perfect for the summer months, this pasta is light, flavorful, and delicious. This salad is vegan and kid-approved for packed lunches and picnic meals.
We all are eagerly waiting for the summer break to start. Kids are just longing for some free time under the sun. Don't you all love summer? Relaxing dinners, barbecues, ice cream, and picnics. Picnics are the soul of the summer months, whether on the beach, in the park, or in your backyard.
This stir fry vegetable pasta is just fantastic for these picnics, late lunches, and lazy dinners. One great thing about this stir fry pasta dish is that kids love them. If you are always searching for new ideas to feed your kids vegetables, then you should be happy that this recipe is just amazing.
Full of greens and colored vegetables, this stir fry pasta is a dish you can cook by including your favorites and skipping what you don't like. You can also easily convert the sauce according to your taste buds.
What Ingredients are needed for This Stir Fry Pasta?
Pasta-I have used organic corkscrew pasta for this recipe. You can use any pasta, such as chickpea pasta, whole wheat pasta, or typical pasta. It depends on your preference, taste, and choice.
Vegetables-Onion, garlic, ginger, green chilies, broccoli, carrot, green onion, zucchini, green beans, and mushrooms are used in this recipe. You can use your favorites.
Sauce-I have used dark soy sauce, chili oil/chili sauce, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper, and salt for making the sauce. It has a hint of sweetness, tanginess, and spiciness.
Oil for making the stir fry.
You May Want to check these other pasta recipes,
Stir Fry Vegetable Pasta
- 2 Cups Pasta
- ½ Cup Broccoli
- ½ Cup Carrot
- ½ Cup Mushroom
- ¼ Cup Colored Peppers
- ¼ Cup Red onion
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tsp Chopped,Ginger
- ½ Tsp Green Chili (Optional)
- ¼ Cup Green Onion
- ¼ Cup Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp Dark soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chili oil/Any red chili sauce(You can reduce the quantity)
- ½ Tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ Tsp Crushed Black Peppers
- ¼ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Tsp Brown Sugar
- Salt for boiling pasta and cooking vegetables.
- 1 Tbsp Oil of oyour choice for cooking stir fry.
- Boil water in a large pot with ½ tsp of salt. Once the water starts boiling add uncooked pasta to it. Cook til al dente. Drain the pasta water and keep pasta aside. .
- Chop all the vegetables for stir fry. Do not make very big pieces.Try to keep vegies sizes as pasta.Whisk all the sauce ,vinegar and brown sugar to make nice smooth mix.
- Take a wok/Pan.Add oil and heat it.
- Add garlic ,ginger ,chilies(Optional) to it.
- Now add all the vegetables ,salt and stir fry them till they look tender but not very soft or over cooked.
- Add boiled pasta to the pan and mix well.
- Mix everything written under sauce and drizzle it over the pasta and vegetables. Garnish with some green onion .
- Remove in a serving bowl.