Air Fried Sesame Crusted Paneer. Crispy from the outside, soft from the inside, these zero oil air fried paneer triangles are perfect for munching at any time. They are super easy, don't take much time, and are super gorgeous to look at. Perfect for any party or get together.
It doesn't matter how many snacks you keep in your pantry or fridge. You will still want to eat some warm healthy snacks or appetizers. Air fried snacks /appetizers are a boon for those times. Air Fried Sesame Crusted Paneer is perfect for busy days or late-night snacks as not much preparation or cooking time is required.
Paneer is one of the main ingredients of North Indian cooking, and if I were to guess, I would say that the average North Indian household eats paneer at least 3 times a week. The same goes for my home as well. We make paneer once a week or sometimes use store-bought as well. Homemade paneer is far better in quality because you are controlling everything. You can imagine how difficult it is to make new dishes every time as no one wants to eat the same thing again.
This time, when I was thinking about making an appetizer I thought about making a subtle, but not very curry type appetizer. I am not making spicy food nowadays and simple air fried food is on top of my agenda. So, I thought of making air-fried sesame-crusted paneer
Why Air Fried Paneer?
- It doesn't involve oil or uses very little oil, so it is much more healthy.
- Takes really less time as compared to the oven.
- You can control it more.
- The paneer texture comes out really good and crispy.
- Stays crispy for a long time, hence perfect for any get-togethers or parties.
Can You Use Tofu For a Vegan Alternative?
Absolutely. Tofu tastes amazing with the recipe and its texture also comes out really nice and crispy. Just press the tofu with a paper towel or tofu press and keep it for 30 minutes. Then cut it into your desired shape or size and cook it.
How Do You Make This?
First, cut the paneer into your desired shape. Then, marinate it in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, crushed black pepper, red pepper flakes, and a little bit of salt. Keep it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Now, make two bowls, one for wet batter, and another for dry crumbs. Make the wet batter by combining water and all-purpose flour. Then, add just a pinch of seasoning to that. Make sure it is free of any lumps. After that, mix together panko bread crumbs, sesame seeds, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and a little bit of salt.
Next, preheat the air fryer and dip the paneer piece first into the wet batter and then into the dry crust. Air fry them at 400 f for 4 minutes on each side by turning them in between. Remove from the air fryer and serve them with a dip of your choice.
You May Also Want To Check Out These Air Fried Recipes-
Firstly, Air Fried Spicy Potato Wedges
Air Fried Sesame Crusted Paneer
- 8 Paneer Traingles
- ½ Cup All AllPurpose Flour
- ½ Cup Water
- Pinch of salt(Use really less since we are using it at every step)
- ½ Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ⅓ Cup Sesame Seeds
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of crushed black1 Pepper
- Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Cut Paneer into your desired shape ,It should not be bery thick or thin .
- Make a marinade of balsamic vinegar ,crushed black pepper and garlic powder .
- Take a Recatangula tray ,Arrange all the paneer slices in one layer .drizzle the marinade all over it .
- Keep it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Now make a wet mix/ batter by mixing water ,all purpose flour and salt .If this feels thick use little bit more water. .
- Mix panko bread crumbs ,sesame seeds ,red pepper flakes ,garlic powder .
- Pre heat air fryer at 400 f.
- Dip one paneer traingle first into wet batter and then into dry mixture.
- Air fry them on 400 f for 4 minute each side .Turn them in between .
- Remember your time can vary depending on your paneer size and thick nessCheck in between to make sure they are not overly cooked..
- Servethem with a dip of your choice.