Air- Fried Beetroot Paneer Tikki
Easy Air Fried Beetroot Paneer Tikki
- 2 Cup Grated fresh Beetroot
- 1 Cup Grated Paneer
- 1 Cup Grated Boiled Potatoes
- 1/2 Tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon/Lime Juice
- Salt according to taste
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 2+1 Tbsp Corn Starch /Corn Flour/for dusting use 1 tbsp
- 1 Tsp Chopped Green Chillies.
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- Take a pan and add oil to it .
- Add Grated Beetroot to it .Fry it for 2 minutes till it looks cooked.
- Add grated paneer and potato to it .Fry it for 1 -2 minute .
- Turn the gas off and remove this mixture in a big bowl.
- Let it cool for a while and then mix everything together.
- Mix it well and make sure there are no lumps,
- Make tikkis out of this beetroot paneer dough.
- After Making tikki keep it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the fridge and sprinkle some Corn starch on it .
- If you want to pan fry it shallow fry it till both the sides look crisp .It will be little crisp on the outside but soft and creamy from inside.
- I have air fried it on 380 F for around 11-12 minute.Cook both the sides properly.
- Your cooking time can vary a little depending on your air fryer and tikki size.
- Serve this with choice of your Dip /Chutney.