Air- Fried Beetroot Paneer Tikki
Easy Air Fried Beetroot Paneer Tikki
- 2 Cup Grated fresh Beetroot
- 1 Cup Grated Paneer
- 1 Cup Grated Boiled Potatoes
- ½ Tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon/Lime Juice
- Salt according to taste
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 2+1 Tbsp Corn Starch /Corn Flour/for dusting use 1 tbsp
- 1 Tsp Chopped Green Chillies.
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- Take a pan and add oil to it .
- Add Grated Beetroot to it .Fry it for 2 minutes till it looks cooked.
- Add grated paneer and potato to it .Fry it for 1 -2 minute .
- Turn the gas off and remove this mixture in a big bowl.
- Let it cool for a while and then mix everything together.
- Mix it well and make sure there are no lumps,
- Make tikkis out of this beetroot paneer dough.
- After Making tikki keep it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the fridge and sprinkle some Corn starch on it .
- If you want to pan fry it shallow fry it till both the sides look crisp .It will be little crisp on the outside but soft and creamy from inside.
- I have air fried it on 380 F for around 11-12 minute.Cook both the sides properly.
- Your cooking time can vary a little depending on your air fryer and tikki size.
- Serve this with choice of your Dip /Chutney.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
At which do we add masalas? Off the flame or while frying? Thank you!!
You need to add Masalas off the flame .Sometimes dry mango powder gives a bitter taste when cooked.Another thing is that I wanted to give a fresh taste to this tikki.
please let me know if you have any question.