Sharing is caring!!!
Perfect crispy, flaky dough is filled with the most delicious schezwan noodles. It's one of the most innovative samosa recipes from my spice trunk. The best fusion of Indo-Chinese noodles with Punjabi Samosa.Vegan and crowd pleaser.
Well, I admit, my mom makes the best Samosas. Since my childhood, I have seen her making the best Potato Samosas, with flaky, crispy dough and delicious spicy potatoes. It was a treat to watch her making the most elegant Samosa shells. I learned the tricks of Samosa-making from her, and believe me, they're foolproof.
I am picky about how my Samosa should look and taste. Its outer covering/skin should be smooth and crunchy.
This evening, I was thinking of making a few Samosas for snacks, so I casually asked my daughter about it. She seemed not very interested in it and was pitching for noodles. I thought, "Why not make a fusion Samosa that makes everyone happy?" With that thought, I decided to make Schezwan Noodle Samosa.
It's a Schezwan Noodles stuffed Samosa, and if you have not tried it, I suggest going ahead and making it. You will wonder why you have not tried it earlier. It's that delicious, friends.
I am sharing my foolproof recipe with you all, and I am sure you will be able to make a Samosa better then a halwai with this recipe.
Schezwan Noodle Samosa
- 2 Cups All Purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Water for kneading the dough.
- Oil for Deep Frying.
- Take all purpose flour in a big bowl .
- Add salt to it .
- Mix It nicely with your fingers.
- Add oil to it . Mix it nicely with your fingers and palms for 7-8 minute.This step is crucial for flaky crispy outer shell without any bubbles.Don't skip it at all.
- Now Start adding water to it . You won't need much water . Make a really tight dough and without putting much wter make it smooth . It will take 3-4 minutes.
- After making a smooth dough ball, cover it with a damp kitchen towel.
- After 20 minutes Make 6 medium size dough balls out of it.
- Roll 1 ball into a big round shape . Disc shouldn't be too thin.
- Make a thick liquid of 1 tbsp all purpose flour with 2.5 tbsp of water.
- Cut the disc into 2 parts with the help of a sharp knife.
- Make shell of samosa with one half of a disc and fill it nicely with Your choice of noodle /Schezwan Noodles.
- Close it with help of the thick liquid we have made.
- Make all the samosa with same process.
- Take a big wok.
- Fill it with oil for deep frying the Samosa. Alternatively you can do it on 370 for 8-10 minutes. Time can vary on your air fryer.
- When oil is hot ,drop a few samosa in it .
- Keep the flame very low .This is the key of crunchy and flaky samosa .
- Fry it till it looks light golden brown.
- Drain it on a paper towel. Serve it with a sauce of your choice.
Here I am sharing the recipe link for my veg Hakka noodles. You can make Schezwan Hakka Noodles with this recipe. Just use Schezwan sauce in it.