Sharing is caring!!!
These chili garlic peanut noodles are saucy, spicy, and super delicious. Easy to make, this 20-minute noodle recipe is ideal for busy weekdays or weekends. This is the perfect one-pot vegan meal.
Are you craving some garlicky noodles with some peanut butter flavor? Or are you thinking of serving something different yet easy for dinner? If so, make these simple noodles that only use pantry staples and deliver a ton of flavor.
Better than takeout, these noodles are just bursting with fantastic taste. It's amazing how comforting this noodle bowl is.
Why I Love These Chilli Garlic Noodles-
- They are: super easy to make.
- Use only a few ingredients.
- Take less than 30 minutes.
- Comforting and delicious.
- It can be adjusted according to your personal preference.
What Ingredients Are Used in Making Chilli Garlic Peanut Noodles?
Noodles- You can use rice noodles, soba noodles, or even spaghetti in this recipe. I used soba noodles.
Peanut Butter- I prefer creamy peanut butter, but that depends on personal preference. You can easily use chunky peanut butter if you like.
Chilli Garlic Oil- My husband makes this oil at home, and it's the best. This is my daughter's favorite, and when she was little, she used to call it "papa's secret sauce."
Soy Sauce- I used dark soy sauce.
White Vinegar- I used white vinegar- however, you can always use lime/lemon juice.
Ginger- I have used grated ginger.
Honey- You can use maple syrup or brown sugar as well. I have used honey.
How to Make Chilli Garlic Oil
Heat ½ cup of avocado oil or oil of your choice. Add four cloves of chopped garlic to it. Let it cook till it looks light brown, and the oil becomes fragrant. Add 1 tsp of red pepper flakes and one tbsp of red chili sauce. Please remove it from the stove and store it in a jar. You can use some in this recipe and keep some for other recipes.
How to Make Chilli Garlic Peanut Noodles
First, boil the noodles according to the package instructions. Wash with cold water to remove starch. Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil on top of the noodles and mix well to prevent them from sticking.
Make the sauce mix. Chop peppers and broccoli. Blanch the broccoli. Make chili garlic oil. Take a wok. Add sauce mix and vegetables. Let it cook for 1 minute, and add noodles to it. Lastly, drizzle some chili garlic oil and enjoy your noodles.
You May Want to Check Out These Noodle Recipes as Well-
Spicy Korean Style Soba Noodles
Can You Serve These Noodles Cold?
Absolutely. These noodles taste good as cold or hot noodles. I love to eat them warm on cold winter days; cold noodles taste better on hot summer days. Both ways taste delicious.
Chilli Garlic Peanut Noodles
- 12 OZ Soba Noodles/Any noodle of your choice.
- 3 Tsp Chilli Garlic oiL
- ½ Cup Peanut butter,Smooth or chunky depends on your taste
- 2 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Sea same Oil
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger
- Cup Water
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- ½ Cup Colored Pepper Strips
- 1 Tsp Oil for Noodles
- Cook noodles according to the package instruction.
- Wash with cold water and sprinkle oil on it .Coat noodles with oil and keep them aside.
- Blanch the broccoli florets and cut the strips of pepper .
- Mix everything written under peanut sauce.Keep the sauce aside.
- Toss peanut sauce ,vegetables ,chilli garlic oil and noodles in a wok .Sprinkle some green onion .
- You can drizzle some extra chilli garlic oil on top of the noodles.Enjoy them warm or cold.
Leave a Reply