Air Fryer Stuffed Mushroom. Cheesy, garlicky, and with a bit of spice, these air fryer stuffed mushrooms are a quick appetizer and a delicious snack.
You can easily make this dish in under 20 minutes. There are a lot of possibilities for the stuffing; they can be easily converted into vegetarian/vegan or any non-veg alternative like bacon.
Filled with cream cheese/any vegan cheese, garlic, green onion, and red pepper flakes, and topped with some more vegan shredded cheese, this stuffed mushroom is just mindblowing.Jump to Recipe
You can quickly air fry, bake, or pan cook the dish. Its pretty looks and delectable taste make this mushroom appetizer the perfect dish for any occasion.
I love my air fryer and do not miss any chance to cook in it. It takes less time, is not very messy, and can make anything without using too much oil or butter.
These are my latest air fryer dishes:
- Spicy Stir-fried Long Beans.
- Gochujang Noodles
- Air Fryer Cabbage Wedges
- Jeera Aloo
- Easy Hot & Sour Dumpling
This mushroom recipe is keto-friendly. It takes only a few ingredients, and it is easy to make.
So if you don't have much time to plan for an appetizer and still want to serve something unique, you know this recipe is for you.
These are some of the popular Air Fryer recipes:
What type of Mushrooms are used in this recipe,
Button mushroom or Baby Bella works nicely in this recipe. Button mushrooms are mild, so they fit better for the mild creamy, cheesy stuffing. However, if you want to make a bold statement with your appetizer, you should use Baby Bella or Cremini mushroom.
I make these cute stuffed mushrooms in my Gourmia or Philips air fryer. My air fryer is not that huge, so I always do it in batches to make a considerable quantity.
Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can always make this in one go or batches.
Mushroom- Button Mushroom or Baby Bella, depending on your choice.
Cream Cheese- Any cream cheese or vegan cream cheese of your choice.
Shredded Cheese- Any of your favorite shredded cheese. Sometimes I use a blend of cheeses to top it off. It tastes delicious and is quite cheesy.
Green Onion- I love the mild flavor of green onion. However, you are free to use any other type as well.
Garlic- Lots of garlic adds up to the flavor. Feel free to add or subtract the quantity.
Red Pepper Flakes are the best for a lovely hint of spice.
Butter, Olive Oil, and staples like salt and pepper.
How to Make?
The process of making this air fryer stuffed mushroom is super simple. First, start with washing and removing all the dirt from the mushroom.
Dry off the mushroom with a paper towel. Scoop off the stalk with the help of a small spoon.
Chop the mushroom, garlic, and green onion. Saute everything in butter/olive oil and use the seasoning. Spray the basket of the air fryers with olive oil spray.
Brush or spray all the mushrooms. Stuff all the mushrooms with the prepared stuffing. Top it off with shredded cheese.
Line them in the air fryer basket, and air fry them on 370 for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on the mushrooms, so the cheese doesn't get burnt.
Enjoy them while they are still hot.
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushroom
- 14 Oz Mushroom
- 8 Oz Vegan Cream Cheese/Any Cream Cheese
- 3 Big Garlic Cloves
- ½ Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp Panko Bread Crumb
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tsp(according to the taste) Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Butter/Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Mixed Shreded Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Clean and wipe the mushrooms with a clean paper towel. If they are really dirty then wash them with water and dry nicely with a paper towel.
- Use a small spoon to remove the stalk from from the mushrooms.
- Chop everything. Heat a pan and melt some butter.
- Add chopped garlic, green onion, and red pepper flakes.
- Furthermore add chopped mushroom stalks and saute them for a minute or so.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep in mind that you are adding cheese so it shouldn't be very salty. Add panko bread crumbs and stir it once.
- Remove from the pan. Take a bowl and mix cream cheese with all the prepared stuff.
- With the help of a small spoon stuff all the filling into the mushrooms.
- Top it with shredded cheese. Arrange nicely in an air fryer basket after spraying with olive oil.
- Spray once again to coat the mushroom nicely.
- Air fry them on 370 f for 8 to 10 minutes till mushrooms are oozing with cheeese and look delicious for your liking.
- Garnish and serve in a platter to enjoy.
Leave a Reply