Sharing is caring!!!
This dish is super-delicious and loaded with colorful, crunchy vegetables in creamy, lush paprika-flavored sauce. If you dislike eating veggies, try these vegetables in paprika cream sauce. Trust me; you will be converted into a veggie lover. Super easy and lip-smacking, this dish is crowd-pleasing and kid-friendly.
I suggest you try this recipe of vegetables in the paprika cream sauce when you want something different to cook this weekend. This dish is so good and takes very little time. You will love to taste it with your family or friends.
What Ingredients are needed?
Vegetables- A colorful mix of your favorite vegetables.Zucchini(green, yellow), bell peppers(red, green, yellow, orange), Baby corn, Broccoli, Mushroom, Onion, Green Beans, Green Peas, and carrots are a few of the suggested vegetables; feel free to add your favorites, and remove what you do not like.
Any neutral oil or butter
Heavy Cream / Thick Coconut Milk for a vegan alternative.
Red Pepper Flakes, Italian Seasoning, salt, and Crushed Black Pepper.
Paprika Powder and Kashmiri red chili Powder(for color). You can skip Kashmiri chili powder if you do not have one, but it gives a lovely color without being very spicy.
Pasta Sauce or Tomato sauce(Puree ). Do not mistake Tomato sauce for ketchup. In the USA, they sell more concentrated canned tomato puree. That is called tomato sauce.
You May Want To Check A Few Of My Popular Recipes,
What can be served with Vegetables in Paprika Cream Sauce?
I love to serve different types of flavored rice or sometimes even plain white rice. Turmeric Cumin Rice, Garlicky Spinach Pulao, or Instant Pot Spanish Rice.
You can always serve quinoa, Couscous Pulao.
My younger ones love this with butter-laden Spaghetti. So be creative and enjoy till your heart and stomach are full.
Can we store it in the fridge or freezer?
You can keep it in the fridge for one day close in a fridge-safe container. However, they are not suitable for freezing or storing. Their texture is lost, and since it uses milk products, it's not safe.
Make it fresh and consume it in a day.
Vegetables in Paprika Cream Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Butter/Oil(for vegan alternative)
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1 Tsp Kashmiri Chili Powder (to give a lovely color)
- ¼ Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp All purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Any Pasta sauce or Tomato Puree.
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Heavy Crean /Thick Coconut Milk(forvegan alternative)
- 2 Cups A Mix of your favourite Vegetables.
- Blanch Green beans and broccoli after cutting them into your desired shape and sizes.
- Keep them in an ice cold water bowl.
- Saute all types of zucchini,baby corn ,pepper ,green peas and carrot with one tbsp of butter or oil.
- Remove everything on a separate plate.
- Take a pan .Heat butter or oil .
- Add minced garlic and saute till it smells amazing.
- Add all- purpose flour and saute on low flame till it looks golden.
- Add cream or coconut milk and whisk to make a lump -free mixture.
- Add Pasta Sauce/Puree to the pan .If it looks too thick, add ½ cup of water.
- Add all the seasoning and mix well. Keep it on medium /low flame.
- Let it cook for one or two minutes to make a luscious sauce.
- Add all the prepared vegetables and mix. Make sure they are coated with sauce.
- Check the consistency and taste the seasoning. Depending on your choice you can make it thin or thick.
- Switch the gas off.
- Enjoy your choice of side with this.