A lovely combination of vegetables and Couscous.
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 1 Tsp Oil of you choice
- 2 Cloves Garlic ,finely chopped
- ⅓ Cup Onion,Finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Carrot,finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Green Beans,Finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Chopped Peppers
- 1 Tbsp Craisins/Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Apricot
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Wedges Lemon
- Salt according to the taste.
- ¼ Cup Green Peas.
- Prepare the Couscous according to your package instruction.
- Since I have taken quick cooking Couscous ,I soaked one cup of Couscous in 1.5 cups of hot water. Cover it and let it sit for 4-5 minute.After 10 minutes use a fork to fluff it around.
- Take a pan .
- Add oil to it .Once its hot enough add Cumin seeds ,Cinnamon ,and black cardamom to it .
- Add Onion and Saute it for 2 minute or till it looks translucent .Now add chopped Garlic to it .
- Saute it till they look pinkish brown .
- Add all the vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add salt to it .Mix it .
- Now we need to add prepared fluffy couscous to it .
- Add raisin ,craisin ,and squeeze some lemon in it .
- Mix nicely .
- Serve it with accompaniment of your choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!