Sharing is caring!!!
This is a beautiful recipe to cook and eat green beans. Quick and easy, this recipe is the perfect side for any weeknight dinner. Easy 15-minute air fryer green beans are just delicious. This dish is low-calorie and super healthy.
Making these in the air fryer is super duper easy. Just prepare the green beans and throw them in the air fryer. In another 8-10 minutes, your crispy, crunchy green beans are ready to eat.
Why Air Fryer?
Making green beans is easy and mess-free. It can be cooked almost unsupervised. The air fryer version is crunchier than pan-cooked green beans.
Ingredients Needed to Make This-
Fresh or frozen green beans: Make sure you dry the frozen ones with a thick paper towel- defrosting the beans is not required. Tweak the ends from the fresh beans. However, I like to keep the very fresh ones.
Paprika, Cayenne, or red chili powder: It depends on your capacity to tolerate heat. If you don't like to add, you can skip it too.
Minced Garlic- The flavor of the garlic makes it delicious.
Olive Oil- Any good quality oil will work here. However, I prefer to use olive oil.
How to Cook Them-
Coat green beans with olive oil thoroughly. Season them with minced garlic, paprika/cayenne/red chili powder, and salt.
Place them in the air fryer basket after spraying the basket.
Air fry them till they look crispy for your taste.
You May Want to Check Out These Green Bean Recipes-
How Long Does it Take to Cook the Fresh Green Beans in the Air Fryer?
It usually takes somewhere between 6-8 minutes. It depends on how crispy you want your green beans to be. Depending on that, you can increase or decrease the time.
How Long for the Frozen Green Beans?
Frozen green beans have more water content inside them. First, use a paper towel or cloth to wipe and dry them. They take longer time than fresh ones, around 10-12 minutes. That, too, depends on your likeness of crispy things.
Air Fryer Green Beans
- 1 Lb Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Pinch of salt (according to taste)
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 F.
- Trim the ends of the green beans after washing and drying them with a towel.
- Combine all the seasoning, oil, and green beans to coat them well.
- Place the green beans in the air fryer basket after spraying them with oil spray.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook this in two batches.
- Air fry them for 6-8 minutes. If you want them more crispy, you can use more time.
- Shake the air fryer in between for proper cooking.
- Remove onto a plate and enjoy with your choice of dip.