This crunchy and colorful Asian Slaw with Garlic Soy Dressing is the perfect way to eat greens. Vegan and plant-based, this dish is perfect for a weekly meal plan or lunch boxes.
This Asian Slaw with Garlic, Soy dressing is my ultimate favorite. I especially like that it doesn't require expensive, hard-to-find ingredients. Putting this slaw together is easy, and I love how healthy it is.
Cutting and chopping all the vegetables feels therapeutic to me. Sometimes when I am in a hurry, I use the food processor. Otherwise, I love to use my cutting skills.
If needed, most of the ingredients can be bought from stores in pre-packaged boxes. You open the boxes and mix the ingredients. Prepare a super delicious easy dressing, and voila, you are done.
What Ingredients are Required?
For the slaw:
Purple cabbage shredded (Alternatively, you can use cole slaw)
Fresh Cilantro Leaves
For Garlic Soy Dressing-
Any vegetable oil
Sri Racha Sauce
Red Pepper Flakes
Dark Soy Sauce
Sweet Soy Sauce (If you do not have sweet soy sauce, mix brown sugar with soy sauce)
How to Make it-
Combine all the ingredients required for cole slaw. Whisk everything required for dressing to make a lovely spicy, tangy dressing.
You May be Interested in Reading My Other Popular Recipes-
How to Serve-
You can serve any protein with this salad. I like to serve Tofu Steak in Garlic Sauce for a vegan alternative with this Air Fryer Crispy Tofu. Any other veg or nonveg protein can also be served along with this.
Asian Slaw with Garlic, Soy Dressing
- 2 Cup Shreded Purple Cabbage or cole slaw
- 1 Cup Shreded Carrot
- ½ Cup Cooked Shelled Edamame (Just boil in plain salted water for 2-3 minutes)
- ½ Cup Shredded Green Pepper
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro
- ½ Cup Roasted Peanuts
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Radish
- 2 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Sauce(sriracha or any one is fine)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Mix slaw ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Whisk everything written under dressing.
- Pour this dressing over the slaw.
- Toss to coat the vegetables in this spicy ,sweet dressing .
- Enjoy with your family and friends.