Sharing is caring!!!
This baked stuffed shell pasta dish is a total crowd-pleaser. It's cheesy, creamy, and tangy. Laden with fresh tomato sauce and cheese, this stuffed shell pasta is baked till it oozes cheesy goodness—super easy and perfect one-pot comfort food.
This pasta shell recipe is comforting with Ricotta, Parmesan, and herb stuffing. It is easy to make and is always a Super hit with the kids. A few days back, I made marinara sauce from scratch, and some ricotta cheese was left after making Cannoli, so I thought of baking this mixed cheese-stuffed pasta for kids' dinner.
Jumbo Pasta Shells.
Homemade or Store-bought marinara sauce.
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Crushed Pepper Flakes.
How to cook stuffed shell pasta?
Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepper flakes.
Partially boil pasta in salted water. It should be al dente enough to hold the shape while baking.
Preheat oven to 350 f.
Stuff all the shells with cheese mixture.
Cover with marinara sauce and cheese.
Drizzle some olive oil on the top.
Bake for 20 -25 minutes till the cheese oozes out and it's golden brown on the top.
You May Want to Check these popular Pasta recipes of mine,
Baked Stuffed Shell Pasta
- 15 Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 3 Cups Home made /Store bought marinara sauce
- 1.5 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 Cup Mozarella Cheese
- Fresh Italian Basil Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Partially boil pasta in salted water.It should be al dente enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Mix ricotta cheese,parmesan cheese,italian seasoning and crushed pepper flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.and prepare a ceramic or glass baking dish.
- Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of cheese mixture and arrange properly inside the baking pan.
- Pour marinara sauce over it .Sprinkle the shreded Mozarella cheese on top of the pasta.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the top.
- Bake it covered with a tin for 15 minute and another 10-15 minutes after removing the foil. Cheese will start to ooze out by this time.
- Enjoy with some crusty bread or just like that.