We all love to eat pasta, but how many of us know the perfect way of making it? Italians love their pasta and they are really particular about their texture, sauce, and cheese. My kids love to eat pasta and they prefer eating at home rather then eating at restaurants. Over the past several years I have developed a method which is foolproof for making a wonderful authentic Italian-style Pasta.
A few points to remember while making the perfect pasta-
- Take a big vessel for boiling the pasta.
2. Use salt in boiling water. Most people make the mistake of adding salt later. It's not the right way of making pasta.
3. Try to use homemade sauce with the freshest of tomatoes available.
4. Always use good quality olive oil and cheese for making the pasta. I mostly use a good quality parmesan cheese block and sometimes fresh mozzarella too.
5. If you have fresh basil leaves, use those too. That will make a lot of difference in the taste.
- 16 Oz Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 Big Vessel full of water for boiling the Spaghetti.
- 1.5 Cups Home made marinara sauce. Check my recipe for pasta sauce.
- ⅓ Cups Grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 Tbsp Good Quality of olive oil.
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Boil Pasta and drain it . Keep it aside after mixing one tablespoon of olive oil to it .
- Take a Big Pan.Add olive oil and butter to it .
- Heat it for one minute.
- Add pasta sauce to it .
- Mix Pasta with a tong .
- Add cheese to it .If it looks quite thick then use the pasta water we kept on counter .
- Garnish with grated cheese and little bit of olive oil drilled over it .
- Your pasta is ready to serve.