Just an unbelievably beautiful and gourmet way of eating savory vegetarian toasts-4 ways. I am not sharing just one or two but four ways of making your morning more luxurious and bright.
Easy to assemble and so many possibilities to get creative. That is what makes this savory vegetarian toast breakfast very impressive. Bite into one slice to taste the real taste and find out which one you like the most.
I just love to create beautiful breakfast platters. Savory Vegetarian Toasts -4 Ways is one of those. Summer is the best time to make the plate more bright and colorful. Kids are at home so that gives me plenty of opportunities to experiment with simple and delicious recipes.
In the next few posts, I will be sharing easy breakfast recipes along with some delicious salads. On that note, I can't believe I have not yet shared my wonderful toast made 4 ways recipe on the blog.
The kids and I share the same strong love for bread. We love all gourmet and rustic different kinds of bread. We can survive simply on bread butter or cheese. However, we like to have a beautiful hearty sandwich or toast from time to time.
My favorite sandwich is Spinach Corn Sandwich and Air Fryer Grilled Yoghurt Sandwich however sometimes when kids are not eating their greens, I feed them broccoli and Green Peas Sandwich (Air Fried). They are simply delicious.
How to Assemble these Savory Vegetarian Toasts -4 Ways?
- Hung curd mixed with dijon mustard, salt pepper spread on toasted bread and topped with cherry tomato cooked in olive oil. Some chili oil drizzled on the top makes this wonderful combination super luxurious and delicious to eat.
Instead of hung curd, you can always use cream cheese but trust me, try hung curd for once and I promise you will get hooked to it.
How to make hung curd?
Hang plain yogurt, vegan yogurt, or Greek yogurt in a cheesecloth or strainer for 1-2 hours. If your yogurt is quite a watery place it inside the fridge overnight. In the morning you will get your creamy luscious yogurt/curd.
2. Second topping is mashed avocado with cherry tomato. Lime juice, pepper flakes, and salt make this topping simple and delightful.
3. Another one is caprese topping and that means I have used vegan mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil leaves. Drizzled olive oil just makes this toast little bit more attractive to palate.
4. Cucumber rolls, big vine ripe sweet tomato, and red pepper flakes are my next one. It is simple, classic, and totally yum.
Important Notes -
1. You can use vegan cheese or any cheese of your choice.
2. If you do not want to use cherry tomatoes, it's perfectly fine to use chopped or sliced ripe tomatoes.
3. You can use any fruit or vegetable of your choice. These are just suggestions.
Savory Vegetarian Toasts-4 Ways
- 4 Bread Slices
- ¼ Cup Hung Curd/Yoghurt
- 1 Tsp Chili Oil
- ½ Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ RIpe Avocado
- Pinch of salt
- ½ Tsp Lime juice
- ¼ Tsp Red pepper Flakes
- 4 Slice Vegan Mozarella or any cheese of your choice
- 4 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 6-8 Cucumber rolls/slices
- 4 Ripe Vine ripe tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to sprinkle.
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- Whisk the hung curd, dijon mustard, salt and pepper, to make a creamy spread.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster or air fryer. Make them real crispy and golden.
- In a small pan heat olive oil. Add a few cherry tomatoes and a pinch of salt. When the tomatoes start popping turn the stove off.
- Take a toast, spread some hung curd on it, and top it off with cooked cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
- Drizzle some chili oil.
- For the second one, mash avocado, add lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Top it off with some cut cherry tomatoes and enjoy.
- For Caprese topping create three layers of cheese and tomato basil leaves.Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Layer cucumber and tomato the same way. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Enjoy each of your gourmet toasty!!!
Leave a Reply