These Stuffed Mini Peppers are the perfect vegan appetizers as well as a crowd-pleasing dish. The perfect combination of creamy, tangy, spicy, and sweet, these mini peppers are also super easy to prepare. Additionally, these air-fried mini peppers are delectable and kid-approved.
Well, who doesn't like appetizers? I love appetizers and literally, I can live on them. Any party or get-together, I hardly take on the main course if there are good vegetarian appetizers.
However, vegetarian and vegan appetizer recipes can be hard to come across sometimes, so I always search for new recipes that I can try at home.
These stuffed mini peppers are just amazing. You can always have a variation with the stuffing and you are good to go. I have experimented with paneer, cheese, lentils, and beans, and they were all a hit among family and friends.
So, be creative and experiment! Make this recipe or create something of your own, and trust me, you will love it.
How to Make These Stuffed Mini Peppers-
Firstly, make sure your vegan cheese or cream cheese is at room temperature before making the filling. Then, boil two medium potatoes till they are soft. After that, remove the peels and mash them with a fork or masher.
Mix all the spices like red pepper flakes/red chili powder, black salt, and chat masala properly with the potatoes. Then, add room-temperature cheese to it. Mix to make a super soft dough. After that, sprinkle some lime/lemon juice. Then, taste the seasoning, and if you need to add something, add it then.
Next, preheat the air fryer to 380 F. Scoop the stuffing with a small spoon and place it in the peppers. Fill them well.
Then, spray the peppers with olive oil spray and arrange them on the top air fryer grill. Air fry the stuffed peppers at 380 F for 6-7 minutes. Remove them onto a plate and enjoy!
You May Also Want to Check Out These Other Air Fryer Recipes-
Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 6 Colored Mini Peppers
- 4 Oz Vegan Cream Cheese/Cheese of Your Choice
- 2 Medium Boiled Potatoes
- ½ Tsp Chat Masala
- ½ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt, according to taste
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Chopped, Fresh Cilantro
- Spray Oil
- Boil potatoes. Peel them and mash with the help of a fork or potato masher.
- Mix your room temperature cream cheese with the potatoes.
- Add all the seasoning. Taste the seasoning. If you want to add anything else, add now.
- Slit your mini peppers into halves. Remove the seeds.
- Stuff the peppers liberally with the potato cheese stuffing.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380.
- Arrange all the stuffed mini peppers on the top grill of the air fryer.
- Spray with olive oil spray/mist.
- Air fry them at 380 f for 6-7 minutes. Check once after 5 minutes. If you want to remove, do it.
- Serve and enjoy!