Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls are soft rolls filled with the goodness of blueberries, cinnamon and a hint of tang from lime juice. Mostly served as breakfast or brunch, these rolls taste best when served warm. This is an easy and eggless recipe.
Don't you all agree that warm, gooey blueberry cinnamon rolls for a Sunday morning brunch taste awesome? However, I like to eat them at any point in time. I have a really soft corner for all types of baked goods for that reason I don't miss a chance to bake or eat anything.
These days I am not baking much. I don't know if I am getting lazy or we are cooking more healthy food these days. Whatever the reason, I had stopped, so today I baked after a long time. A pack of blueberries were sitting on the fridge shelf. My initial thought was to make a blueberry muffin but later, I baked blueberry rolls.
What Could Be A Variation of Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls?
Depending on your taste, you can use different types of berries. If berries are not in season, you can use berry jam for this, as they taste delicious in the rolls. In that case, skip the brown sugar and just use jam.
You May Also Want To Check Out These Recipes-
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
- 3.5 Cups All purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 7 Gms Instant Yeast
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup Milk /Almond Milk
- ⅓ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberry
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Melted Butter for brushing the dough
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
For Making The glaze
- 5 Tbsp Powdred sugar
- 1 Tbsp Milk/almond milk
- Juice of 1 lime.
- Warm milk and water.Mix them together .
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in one bowl.
- Use your hand or stand mixer to make a nice supple dough.
- Keep the dough in warm lace covered with a a clean kitchen towel.
- Rollthe dough in a recangular shape .Don't roll it too thin.
- Mix the blueberry,cinnamon powder and brown sugar properly .
- Brush some melted butter on the rolled dough.
- Spread bluberry Cinnamon filling on it .
- Leave the little space all around the rolled dough.
- Make a log shape by rolling it .
- Cut it in the same size with a sharp knife.
- In a baking pan arrange all the cut pieces ..
- Cover the tray with a clean towel and leave for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Brush proofed rolls with melted butter and bake on 350 f for 20-25 minute.
- Remove it from the oven after it gets done .
- Let it cool down first .
Making of Glaze
- Mix everything together .Your glaze is ready .
- Drizzle it on the blueberry rolls .
- Enjoy warm .