We all are preparing for Thanksgiving !!!
There is so much to be thankful for: family, friends, food, health, happiness and so on ...
The list goes on and on.
And as for the Thanksgiving feast, how can we forget to bake the most classic pie: Apple Pie!!!!
Learn how to bake this Eggless Apple Pie with my easy recipe.
Eggless Apple Pie
- RECIPE FOR CRUST
- 2.5 Cups All Purpose flour
- 1.5 Stick Cold Butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
- Apple Stuffing
- 4 Granny smith apple(Peeled and sliced)
- ½ Cup Brown sugar
- ⅓ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Mix flour with salt with a whisk or fork.
- Cut butter into small pieces and mix with flour .Take the help of a fork or do it with your fingers.
- It will look crumbly.
- Add just a little water and knead it gently.
- Divide it into two balls .
- Keep it covered with a cling wrap in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Mix everything written under the stuffing.
- Preheat oven to 425 f
- Take out the flour balls from the fridge
- Take the first ball ,roll out into a big circle ,big enough to cover the base of a 9''pie pan.
- Take a pie dish /tart pan.
- Cover it with rolled dough.
- Fill it with apples.
- Take the second ball ,repeat the same step again.
- Design the upper part according to your like or keep it plain. if covering it with dough make small slit to escape the steam.
- Seal the edges properly.
- Bake this on 425 f for 15 minutes then lower the temp and bake for 25 -30 minutes till top looks golden brown.
- Brush the top with little milk to help it getting the right color.
- Serve this a dollop of Vanilla ice cream or just like that.
- You will love this.