We all are preparing for Thanksgiving !!!
There is so much to be thankful for family, friends, food, health, happiness and so on ...
The list goes on and on.
And as for the Thanksgiving feast, how can we forget to bake the most classic pie: Apple Pie!!!!
Learn how to bake this Eggless Apple Pie with my easy recipe.
Eggless Apple Pie
- RECIPE FOR CRUST
- 2.5 Cups All Purpose flour
- 1.5 Stick Cold Butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
- Apple Stuffing
- 4 Granny smith apple(Peeled and sliced)
- ½ Cup Brown sugar
- ⅓ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Mix flour with salt with a whisk or fork.
- Cut butter into small pieces and mix with flour .Take the help of a fork or do it with your fingers.
- It will look crumbly.
- Add just a little water and knead it gently.
- Divide it into two balls .
- Keep it covered with a cling wrap in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Mix everything written under the stuffing.
- Preheat oven to 425 f
- Take out the flour balls from the fridge
- Take the first ball ,roll out into a big circle ,big enough to cover the base of a 9''pie pan.
- Take a pie dish /tart pan.
- Cover it with rolled dough.
- Fill it with apples.
- Take the second ball ,repeat the same step again.
- Design the upper part according to your like or keep it plain. if covering it with dough make small slit to escape the steam.
- Seal the edges properly.
- Bake this on 425 f for 15 minutes then lower the temp and bake for 25 -30 minutes till top looks golden brown.
- Brush the top with little milk to help it getting the right color.
- Serve this a dollop of Vanilla ice cream or just like that.
- You will love this.