Are you a mango lover? Then you will love this fuss-free, easy-to-make dessert. This dessert is quite popular back in India. Traditionally we make this dessert by mixing whipped cream and mangoes. I do love the taste of that, but frankly this layered one looks much more sophisticated and when we mix whipped cream with the luscious mango puree, we get that divine taste on our tongue automatically. Fresh Indian varieties of mangoes like Kesar and Alphonso are best for making this but you can easily make it with canned mango puree from Indian stores and other mangoes as well.
Mango Cream is a dessert made of Mango Puree,and whipped cream. It tastes best when served chilled.
- 2 Large Ripe mangoes(Kesar or Alphonso will be better)
- 2 Tbsp Powered sugar
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream.
- ½ Cup Fruits for garnishing.
- Chop and Puree Mangoes . Mix this puree with 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Whip the heavy cream till it reaches soft peaks . Mix one tbsp of sugar to it as well.
- Layer both the cream and mango puree according to your choice in a glass jar or Cup.
- Garnish with cut fruits or whipped cream .
- Serve it chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply