If you love mangoes or Mango Lassi, you will just adore these delicious Mango Lassi Popsicles. A perfect treat for summer, these Mango Lassi Popsicles will be loved by both kids and parents.
They take only 10 minutes of your active time. Try them out and enjoy with your family!
Mango Lassi Popsicle
- 2 Cups Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup Kesar Mango Puree(They are sweet enough for my family so I do not like to use extra sugar in my lassi )If you want to use fresh mangoes ,you can always use them by making a puree.
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sugar(optional)
- 1 Tbsp Rose Water
- 2 Tbsp Crushed Pistachio(optional)
- Take a blender(I have used my vitamix smoothie jar for this )add yogurt ,milk ,rosewater and sugar(if using ) to it .
- Blend it .Keep it aside.
- Take popsicle mould .Silicon ones are better and if you don't have mould use paper cups to freeze it .
- Place layers of Mango puree and yogurt blend in the popsicle mould . Try to do four layers ,two for each.
- Take a bamboo skewer and swirl the mixture in the popsicle mould to get the marble effect.
- Place the cover on the popsicle mould and insert the the popsicle stick to it .
- Place it in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould ,run them under warm water for 20-30 second. Give it a gentle pull and remove.
- Just before serving stick some crushed pistachio for added taste.(optional)