I have been making these Broccoli Paneer Kebabs for a long time but I was not able to record the recipe. Most times I forgot to take the pictures, sometimes measurements, and so on. So, this time when I was making these Kebabs for a snack, I reminded myself to keep the measurements notes.
These Broccoli Paneer Kebabs are a wonderful appetizer, snack, or even part of a kofta curry if you want. They are delicious, easy to make, and quite filling.
I am sharing the air fried recipe as well as the conventional deep fried method. Do try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
How to Make Broccoli Paneer Kebabs
Mix broccoli (grated/minced), paneer (grated/crumbled), ginger (grated), green chilli (chopped/minced), cornflour, Panko breadcrumbs, and chopped cilantro together.
Add Amchoor Powder, Garam Masala, salt, and a little bit of lemon/lime juice to it.
Make kebabs of the same size out of the mixture. I made rectangular shapes because I wanted to make kebabs on a stick.
Air Fry them at 370 F for 14-15 minutes. Turn them over once or twice during the process.
Serve them with dips of your choice.
Broccoli- Paneer Kebab on a stick.
- Air Fryer,Pan (for deep frying.)
- 1 Cup Broccoli(Grated/Minced)
- 1 Cup Paneer(Grated/Crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tbsp Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tsp Amchoor Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Chopped /Minced Green chilli(optional)
- Salt according to the taste.
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- oil for brushing /Deep frying.
- Mix the grated broccoli ,paneer ,ginger ,green chillies,cilantro,corn starch and panko bread crumbs.
- Add all the other spices like amchoor powder,garam masala powder,lemon juice to it .
- Mix it properly.
- Make rectangular or according to your choice kebabs .
- If you intend to deep fry them roll them once in corn starch/flour and place them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- If you want to air fry them ,brush them with oil of your choice and air fry on 370 f for 13-14 minute.
- Turn them once or twice in between the process.Your Kebabs are ready to serve.
- If you want to deep fry them heat the oil and fry them on medium flame till they look golden brown.
- Serve them with salad and dip of your choice.
1-Always make sure that your broccoli is dry (without water).If you are using frozen broccoli use a cheese cloth or paper towel to drain extra water from them.
2.Spray the tray /base of air fryer with little oil or brush it with some oil. Your kebabs will not stick to the base.
3.Don’t over crowd they while frying . I have done just the photo shoot with that many kebabs in the fryer. I used only 4-5 at a time .
4.Do not use popsicle sticks while air frying or deep frying . Use them just before serving . They are easy to use on soft kebabs.
5.Time can vary ,depending on the size and strength of your air fryer.