Fresh, bright, and extremely delicious, this Strawberry, Mango & Avocado salsa is just perfect for hot summer months. It's light, has tons of flavor, needs only a few ingredients, and is so much easy to make.
This perfect salsa is bright and our house favorite. You can scoop your chips with this, top it on bruschetta, or use it as a topping in tacos. You can serve them as a side of veg and non-veg protein.
The best part is that it takes only 15 minutes to make this!
Are you all looking for a perfect side to go with your 4th of July barbecue? Folks, your search ends here. This colorful fruit salsa is the ultimate salsa. It's tangy and sweet with the perfect creaminess and a hint of spice. It's so flavorful that usually, I eat it directly from a bowl.
Such a fun dish to make, this dish is popular with kids and teenagers as well. My kids love it with all their hearts and it's nice to see them enjoy fruits.
What Ingredients Are Needed?
You need just a few ingredients:
What Type of Mango is Needed?
For salsa, you should always choose the not-very-ripe ones. The texture is really, really important.
The same goes for avocado and strawberry as well. Do not choose over ripe ones. That will give a mushy texture which will not be very appealing.
1) Our family loves a little bit of spice in every dish. However, using jalapeno is optional. Do not use it at all if you do not like to eat spicy food. Remove all the seeds and use only the skin if you love just a hint of spice.
2) This salsa is best used fresh. Make it a few hours before serving, and leave it in the fridge to let all the flavors mingle. You can store it for up to 2 days but the flavors won't be that fresh.
3) I don't know about you, but fine chopping still needs a lot of my concentration. This type of salsa and salad always needs your best chopping. Keep the ingredients really fine and if necessary, use a hand chopper. They are fun to use and the end product is just amazing.
Can You Use Lemon Instead of Lime?
Yes, you can, however, I love the fresh flavor of lime better. Using either of them is really important as they help in preventing fruits, especially avocado, from getting discolored.
You May Also Want to Check Out These Salad Recipes:
Strawberry Mango & Avocado Salsa
- 1 Cup Diced Strawberry (sweet & ripe)
- 1 Cup Diced Mangoes (Sweet & ripe)
- 1 Cup Diced Avocado
- ½ Cup Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Jalapeno (optional)
- 1 Lime Juice from one big lime
- Salt to taste
- Take a big bowl. Place all the ingredients in the bowl and mix them well.
- Taste the seasoning. Garnish with more cilantro (optional).
- Serve them along with some chips or grilled protein.