Broccoli Kofta Curry
Air Fried Broccoli and Paneer Kofta Balls ,served with a delicious creamy gravy.
For Broccoli Kofta
- 1 Cup Grated Broccoli Florets
- ½ Cup Grated Paneer
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp Chopped Green Chilli(Optional)
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger
- ½ Tsp Grated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch/Corn Flour
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1.5 Tsp Oil of your choice.
- 4-5 Large Tomato (Ripe Ones)We need 2-2.5 cups of tomato puree.
- ½ Cup Onion
- ½ Tbsp Ginger
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Dried Kasoori Methi(Dried Fenugreek leaves)
- 1 Tbsp Cashew Paste(Soak 6-8 cashew Nuts in hot water for 20 minutes and grind)
- ⅓ Cups Cream /Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Butter(Totally Optional)
- Salt according to your taste.
- 1 Tsp Brown Sugar.
Making of Air Fried Kofta Balls
- Add 1 tsp oil to it .
- Add onion and ginger Garlic to it .Saute till all the raw smell is gone.
- Add Broccoli to it and saute it for 1 minute.
- Add Paneer to it .Saute and mix it for 2 minutes.
- Add Salt ,Chopped Cilantro to it .Remove it in a plate.
- Mix corn flour into this mixture.
- Make small kofta balls of the same size.
- Oil your palm and Make them smooth.
- Air Fry these balls on 8-10 minute on 380 F.
- They will be crispy from out side but very soft and delicate from inside.
- Keep them aside on the counter.
Making of Gravy.
- Boil the chopped onion for 5 minutes in microwave .This will remove all the bitterness of Onion.
- Blanch Tomato so that the skin can peel of easily.In a Pan take onion ,tomato ,ginger and garlic and let it cook for 7-8 minutes.After it cools down make a puree out of it.
- Take a Pan .Add Oil to it .
- Add ginger garlic Paste .Saute it till the raw smell is gone.Add green chilli paste and turmeric to it .Stir it nicely.
- Add tomato onion pure to it .Let it simmer for 3-4 minute.
- Add cashew paste to it .Mix it and let it simmer .
- Add Cream /Coconut Milk to it .Mix Kasoori methi in to it .Mix and let it simmer for 4-5 minute.
- Add Salt according to your taste ,don't add much ,this curry will be mild.Add Brown sugar to it .
- Add little water if you want (its optional )
- Your Gravy is ready .
How to Prepare Kofta Curry
- Add all the air fried kofta balls into the curry and let it simmer for 1-2 minute before serving .Add butter now(its optional)
- Do it just before serving otherwise your kofta balls will not hold up(they will break).
- Serve them with any type of Indian bread /rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply