Who doesn't like a pizzeria style, fresh out of oven pizza? Today I am going to share a pizza dough recipe which is foolproof and really easy. It's my husbands recipe and after lots of trial and error, he was able to achieve an amazing recipe which suits the normal home oven.
Pizzeria Style Pizza
- 4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 ⅓ Cups Water
- 3 ¼ Tsp Instant Yeast(7 gms +1 Tsp)
- 3 Tsp Sugar
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- Mix Sugar in warm Water and add yeast.Let it rest for 10 minutes,for yeast to become active.(I always activate my instant yeast . It gives amazing result.
- After the water is frothy ,add olive oil to it.
- Mix salt with All Purpose flour.
- Add Yeast Water to the flour and mix it well.
- Knead a soft dough by working on the dough for 15 -20 minute.It should become stretchy.
- Let it rest for 1 hour .Resting time will be different depending on your weather and country.I did mine in Instant pot for about one hour and it was double in size.
- After it got double in size,remove it ,and poke with your fingers to deflate it .
- Work on it for around 10 minute and divide it into 4 smooth same size ball.
- Apply olive oil on these dough balls and let it rest for 30 minutes till it doubles.Cover it with a kitchen towel.
- After 30 minutes, roll the pizza ,apply your favourite topping and bake it at 550 F for 8 -10 minute.
- Remove it from the oven and enjoy.