It has a slightly chewy texture and can be prepared easily.
Great for a snack after or before your workout, afterschool snack or breakfast on the way.
Its yummy, easy, and worth trying.
Five -Ingredient -No Bake -Breakfast -Bar
- 2 Cup Seedless dates
- ½ Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Pecan Nuts/Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp Pistachio
- ¼ Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips
- Process/Grind Dates in the food processor so that it should form a dough like consistency.
- Remove it in a big Bowl.
- Take a pan and roast Almond flour on slow flame. It should be slightly pink in colour. It will take around 5-7 minutes.
- Grind Pecan ,Pistachio in granular form.It shouldn't be very smooth.
- Mix Almond flour ,dates ,Nuts nicely .If you are not able to mix it nicely with hand do it in the grinder.
- Remove it in the bowl and mix the Chocolate chips .
- Line a tray with Wax paper/Parchment paper.
- Transfer the mixture to the parchment lined tray.
- Spread it evenly with the help of a spoon or bowl.It should be firm and tight.
- Keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours .
- Remove it from the fridge after 2-3 hours and cut it in your desired shape with a sharp knife.
- Store it in a air tight container and store it in the fridge .
- It can stay fresh for upto 7 days in a fridge .