Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin
These muffins are soft, buttery, chocolatey, and delicious.
- 1.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour / All Purpose Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Large Egg/1/4 cup of yoghurt for eggless option.
- 3 Large Ripe Banana
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar / Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter (unsalted- if using salted butter, do not use salt)
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Keep it in a separate bowl.
- In a different big bowl, first mash all the three bananas, and add salted butter, coconut sugar, egg, and milk. Use a hand mixer or whisk it with the help of a whisker. Do not over mix it.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Do it slowly and do not over mix.
- Add vanilla essence to it.
- Mix chocolate chips with 1 tbsp of all purpose flour and fold it in the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Fill the muffin liners with 3/4 cup of batter each. If you want to top it off with a few choco chips, go ahead.
- Place it into the oven.
- The first 8 minutes will be at 425 F- then, reduce the temperature to 375 F.
- Your time can vary by 3-4 minutes if you are using small muffin cups- mine were a little bit big, so they took around 17 minutes.
- Cool it on a wire rack and enjoy.