Mango Almond Ladoo stuffed with Mishri and Pistachio.
Delicious Mango ,Almond ladoos filled with the sweetness of mishri and pistachio.
- 2.5 Cup Almond Flour
- 1.5 Cup Mango Puree(I have used canned kesar mango)
- 1 Cup powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- ½ Cup Mawa Powder
- ½ Cup Mishri and Pistachio Crushed(for stuffing)
- Take a Pan (I prefer good quality non stick ,since it doesn't stick )
- Add Ghee.Heat it .
- Add Almond flour to it and roast it for 2 minutes on low flame .
- Add Mawa Powder to it .
- Roast it for around 10-15 minute on low flame .
- Add mango puree(I have used store bought canned one )
- Mix the puree with flour mixture and stir it continuously .Stir it for around 7-8 minutes.
- Add sugar to it and mix it continuously.After 8-10 minutes of stirring on low flame it will leave the sides and look like a fudge.
- Remove it in a plate and keep it on the kitchen counter or in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15-20 minute you can remove it and make ladoos and stuff it with crushed pistachio and Mishri.
- Ladoo will be little soft now ,so leave it on the counter or fridge for some time or if you want to eat them now you can have them.
- Note -Their texture will be little fudgy so if you want you can make them in the shape of Burfi you can make it .Then you wont be able to stuff it .
- I have used less sugar ,if you want to add more sugar you need to check the consistency or quantity of ingredients . Otherwise they will be liquidy and you wont be able to bind them in the shape of ladoo.