Veg Cantonese Style Noodles
An Easy and delicious pan fried Cantonese Style Noodles.
- 12 Oz Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Carrot Sticks
- 1/2 Cup Purple Cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Red chilies sliced
- 2 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tsp Red pepper flakes(Increase or decrease the quantity depending on your need)
- 1 Tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Baby Spinach leaves.
- Salt according to taste (only if you need it )
- Boil water in a big pot and boil the Noodles till they are half done.(Al dente)
- Drain all water . Rinse under cold running water and with the help of a strainer or paper towel drain all the excess water.
- Take a fresh big pan /Wok.
- Add Canola oil and seasame oil to it .Heat it .
- Add garlic and fry it for 1/2 minute.
- Add onion to it .Fry it till it looks pink.
- Add carrot and cabbage to it . Fry for one minute.
- Add noodles to it and fry on high flame for 2-3 minute .
- Add all the sauce and red pepper flakes.Mix it .
- Add spinach to it . Fry for 1 minute till spinach looks wilted.
- Taste it ,if you want to add salt add according to your taste . This should be done in last only if you need it because all the store bought sauces have sodium in them . you simply don’t want to over do it.
- Your Veg Cantonese Noodles is ready to serve.