Blanched and yogurt marinated Broccoli is air fried till perfection.
- 8-10 Medium Size Broccoli Florets
- ½ Cup Greek yogurt /Hung Curd
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream(Its optional)If you are making this healthy ,don't use this)
- ½ Tsp Crushed black pepper
- ½ Tsp Crushed fennel
- ½ Tsp Red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt (Because we are blanching broccoli in salted water.)
- ⅓ Cup Mozzarella cheese (grated) its optional.
- Take a big deep pan.
- Boil sufficient amount of water .Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Drop broccoli when the water starts boiling.
- Remove it in one minute and drop it in a bowl full of ice water. This will stop the cooking process and broccoli will retain the green colour.
- Now dry the broccoli with paper towel /you can keep it in a strainer for 10 minutes as well.
- Mix everything required for marination and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cover it and keep it aside.
- Place it in the air fryer for 10-12 minute on 370 f.
- Now sprinkle some grated cheese on top of it and grill again for 1-2 minute till the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve it with dip and sauce.
- Alternatively you can bake this on 400 F for 7 minutes each side..Time can vary according to oven.
- You can make it in a pan as well . just brush a non stick pan and heat it . After its hot place broccoli on it . 4-5 minute on each side will be ideal for this but you can always increase or decrease the time according to your preference.
- Serve it with dip /Chutney of your choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!