Dahi Ke Kabab
Shallow fried Kababs made with hung curd and a few spices.
- 3 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste.(it should be mild)
- 1 Green Chili chopped finely
- 1 Tsp Cilantro,chopped finely.
- Little bit of maida or all purpose flour for dusting .
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- Oil for making the kabab.
- 1/2 Cup Finely chopped onion(optional)
- Take the greek yogurt in a muslin cloth,and hang it over the sink or a big bowl to drain the excess water .This is the most important part ; Use greek yogurt to make this and you don’t have to use any besan or maida to make it . Just drain the excess water for 8 hours or overnight.
- Take the yogurt in a bowl and add salt ,sugar,green chilies onion,and cilantro.
- Mix it nicely with a spoon . Don’t over mix it .
- Grease your palm with little oil and make a kabab type shape .
- Take a non stick pan .Heat some oil in it.
- Dust tikkis with maida flour and place them on the pan.
- Cook them just for one minute each side . Don’t let it brown .
- Remove from the pan and serve with green chutney .