This is the ultimate cake for any mango lover and the amazing thing is that this drool-worthy, deliciously moist mango cake is eggless.
Eggless Mango Cake
A perfect spongy eggless mango cake for your tea time or for your dessert.
- 1-¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Mango Puree (Store Bought /Home Made)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter/Canola oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients such as all purpose flour ,baking soda and baking powder with the help of a whisk.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together Make sure you mix mango puree room temp melted butter and condensed milk nicely so that there are no lumps.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease a baking dish with butter or spray it with oil. Alternatively you can line the baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients and pour them into the baking tray.
- Tap on the counter to flatten the batter in the tray.
- Bake the cake at 350 f till the fork comes out clean .
- Remove when it has come to the room temperature.
- Slice the cake and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Karuna Sharma says
Fantastic recipe!! My kid is a mango lover and his birthday is around the corner...what better surprise than this came when he wakes up first thing in the morning... Thank you for sharing this easy and doable recipe.
Thank u so much Karuna. Please share your review after making it.