This is the ultimate cake for any mango lover and the amazing thing is that this drool-worthy, deliciously moist mango cake is eggless.
Eggless Mango Cake
A perfect spongy eggless mango cake for your tea time or for your dessert.
- 1-¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Mango Puree (Store Bought /Home Made)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter/Canola oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients such as all purpose flour ,baking soda and baking powder with the help of a whisk.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together Make sure you mix mango puree room temp melted butter and condensed milk nicely so that there are no lumps.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease a baking dish with butter or spray it with oil. Alternatively you can line the baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients and pour them into the baking tray.
- Tap on the counter to flatten the batter in the tray.
- Bake the cake at 350 f till the fork comes out clean .
- Remove when it has come to the room temperature.
- Slice the cake and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!