Roasted Vegetable Pasta
A lovely combination of roasted summer vegetables,Pasta and Cheese.
- 8 Oz Pasta(You can take any pasta such a Shell,Rigatoni,Penne)
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes cut into halves
- 1/2 Cup Zucchini (cut into discs)
- 1/2 Cup Onion(cut into big chunks)
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic(chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Ricotta Cheese/Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes(Optional)
- 1+1/2 Tbsp/Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- Take a big bowl.Fill it with enough water to boil the Pasta.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt to it .Let it come to a boil.
- Boil till al dente.Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
Roasting of vegetables.
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp of olive oil to it .
- Add chopped Garlic and saute till they look light brown.
- Add onion to it and saute it till they look translucent.
- Add broccoli and zucchini to it and roast it on medium flame .Add 1/2 tsp of salt to
- Add spinach and tomatoes and roast/Saute for 1 minute.
- Add boiled Pasta to it .Mix black pepper ,and red pepper flakes .
- Add Cheese of your choice.(If you don't want ,that's perfectly fine .,it will still taste great.)Just add one tbsp of olive oil to it.
- Your roasted vegetable Pasta is ready to enjoy.