Cozy, comforting, and delicious!!!!
Yes, I am talking about a bowl of Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup.
Let’s take your tastebuds on a fragrant trip to Thailand that is full of the goodness of vegetables, herbs, and coconut milk. It’s amazing how can we get nutrition without losing any flavour.
This recipe is quite forgiving and I have provided the alternatives for many ingredients keeping recent times in mind.
Veg Red Curry Noodle Soup
- 12 OZ Thai rice noodles(you can use any type of noodles if you don’t have)
- 4 Tbsp Red Curry Paste (home made or store bought )any will do.
- 13.5 Fl oz Thick Coconut milk (you can use light one but thick one has more flavour)
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Broccoli florets
- 1/3 Cup Carrot (boil till lits al dente or firm)Cut in rounds
- 1 Cup Tofu(Fried or raw ,depending on your taste )If you don’t have tofu you can use air fried Paneer cubes.
- 1/3 Cups Cubed onion.
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro leaves
- 4 Wedges Lime
- 4-5 Thai basil leaves(if you don’t have ,don’t use)
- 1/2 Cup Green onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Brown sugar
Salt according to your taste.
- 2 Cups Veg broth /Water
- Boil Noodles according to the package instruction.Keep it aside.
- Take a Big pot.
- Add oil to it .
- Add garlic ,onion to it . Saute it for 1 minute.
- Add thai curry paste to it . Saute it for 2 minutes till it feels really fragrant .Add soy sauce and brown sugar to it .
- Add all the boiled vegetables to it . Mix it .
- Add coconut milk and veg stock /water to it .
- Mix it and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Noodles to it .
- Add basil leaves ,salt( if needed),
- Let it boil for 1 minute.
- Garnish with scallion ,lime juice,and fresh cilantro leaves .
- You can now add tofu or paneer just before serving for keeping that texture.
- Hope you will like it .