Veg Fried Rice
Indo Chinese Veg fried rice.
- 2 Cups Cooked Basmati Rice /Any long grain rice(make it 80 percent done)For best results cool it for overnight or at least for 4 hours . With hot and fresh rice your fried rice will be mushy.
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 Tsp Green Chilli
- ¼ Cup Finely chopped green beans
- ¼ Cup Finely chopped carrot
- ¼ Cup Colored Pepper chopped finely
- ¼ Cup Green Onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt according taste.
- Take a wok/Pan.Heat it .
- Add Canola oil and sesame oil to it.
- Once its hot add ginger ,garlic,green chilli to it .
- Fry them on medium flame till they look pink.
- Add carrot ,peppers,and green beans to it .
- Fry it for one minute . They won't be mushy .Keep them crunchy.
- Add salt (use just a little),soy sauce,black pepper .Mix it together.
- Add cooked rice to it .Mix it nicely.Fry for one minute and make sure rice is coated nicely with sauce .
- Add vinegar to it .Mix it .
- Garnish with green onion and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply