Air Fried Achari Karela
Perfectly crispy bitter gourd discs in pickle spice.
- 2 Cups Karela / Bitter Gourd chopped like discs- try to make thin slices
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Panch Phoran (Bengali five spice powder)
- 1 Tbsp Mango Pickle Masala (Any brand/homemade will do)
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Oil of your choice
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Thinly Sliced Onion(Optional)
- Mix everything together.(Other then lemon juice)
- Preheat air fryer at 370 F.
- Air fry bitter gourds for 13-14 minutes at 370 f.
- Your time may vary depending on the water content of your bitter gourds.
- Once, in the middle, turn them over so that they get crispy all around.
- Remove them once they are done.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over it.
- Tastes best with white rice and dal/lentils.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!