Veg Peanut Noodles
A quick and easy recipe for veg noodles flavoured with peanut sauce.
For Peanut Sauce
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter(Chunky/Creamy)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tsp Lemon /Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 6 Oz Fettuccine /Spaghetti Noodles(boiled perfectly)
- ½ Cup Thin Carrot Strips
- ½ Cup Carrot Sticks.
- ¼ Cup Purple Cabbage thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Colored Peppers, thinly Sliced
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- 1 Tsp Oil
- Lime Wedges.
How to prepare Veg Peanut Noodle
Take a pan.Add one tsp of oil to it.
Add Carrot and stir it for one minute till it cooks .Add cucumber sticks ,colored pepper sticks ,and purple cabbage.Stir it nicely for 30 seconds and add boiled noodles to it .
Mix Peanut sauce to the vegetables and Noodles .Toss everything together and serve.You can eat them cold or hot both.