Paneer Masala Dhaba Style
A Wonderful spice blend of traditional Indian Dhabas and Paneer.
- 15-20 Cubes Paneer
- 1 Medium Onion ,Chopped Finely
- 1 Big Tomato,chopped finely
- 1 Green Chilli slit length wise
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Besan / Gram flour
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ Tsp Cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 Tbsp Curd /Yoghurt(beaten)
- 1 Tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1 Tbsp Desi Ghee(Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Oil of your choice.
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Inch Cinnamon
- 1 Star Anise
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Green Cardamom
- Soak Paneer Cubes in hot water mixed with Little turmeric and Salt .Keep it like this way for 20 minutes .
- Take a pan .Add oil to it .Add all the whole spices when oil is hot.Let it crackle.
- Add chopped onions to it .Saute it on medium /Low flame till it looks transparent.
- Add ginger and garlic to it .Saute till raw smell is gone.
- Cover it and cook for 2-3 minutes till they sweat out.
- Add besan/gram flour and saute it till it looks roasted.
- Add cumin,coriander powder,turmeric powder and Kashmiri red Chilli Powder to it .Saute it on low/medium flame .
- Add chopped tomato to it .Cook it till the spice mix looks done done or starting to release oil.
- Add dry Mango powder to it .Mix it nicely.Add salt to it .
- Beat the yogurt nicely and mix with the spice mix.Add 3-4 tbsp of water to it .Add paneer after draining all the water .Mix Kasoori methi to it .
- If you want to add desi ghee add now .Cover the Pan with a lid.Leave it for 2-3 minute.
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro leaves .Serve it with any Indian bread or rice.