Salmon dinners are a family favourite at my place and sometimes I pair them with Couscous, Quinoa, Grilled Vegetables, or Cauliflower Rice. This salmon recipe is the easiest and yummiest of all recipes. I use ginger-garlic paste and a few flavourful Asian sauces. This marination is big and bold in terms of flavours.
Salmon with Asian Flavours
- 4 Fillet/Steak Salmon
- For Marinade
- 1 Tbsp Ginger -Garlic Paste.
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce(Dark /Light,depending on your taste . I lke dark .
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tsp Brown sugar/Honey(Optional)
- 1 Tsp Rice Wine Vinegar/if you don’t have then use white wine Vinegar.
- For Pan Frying Salmon
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil /Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Whisk /Mix everything together written under marinade.
- Brush Salmon fillets nicely with brush on both the sides.
- Place all the fillets in a big glass tray/Bowl. .
- Pour rest of the marinade on top of the fillet.
- Cover it with a lid and let it rest for a 30 minutes.
- Take A non -Stick Pan and add oil to it .
- It should hot enough for a sizzling sound.
- Place Salmon skin side down and turn the flame to medium.
- Press them lightly so that whole skin comes in contact of the Pan.
- Sear it without turning for 3-4 minutes till that side is crispy .
- Turn is over and do the same for 3-4 minutes.
- Check it if its done for your liking . Thin fillet takes arounds 10 minutes to cook and 15 -16 minutes for thick fillets.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and serve it over some quinoa or cauliflower rice.