New Year is here!!!
So for this year, my family and I thought of changing our lifestyle a bit. Exercise and including lots of greens in our diet is the goal for the year. So today, while making an evening snack at home, I thought of making a Hara Bhara Kebab.
What is a Hara Bhara Kebab?
Kebabs are quite popular in India and most Asian countries. Traditionally, they are Non-Veg. They taste so good that vegetarians have created many versions of Veg Kebabs and Hara Bhara Kebab is one of them.
Hara means green in Hindi, and Bhara means full. This Kebab is in a literal sense, full of green vegetables. The colour is bright green, and it is full of the antioxidant properties of vegetables.
Hara Bhara Kebab
- 2 Cups Broccoli florets
- 1 Cup Green Peas
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Medium size Potato
- 2 -3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cups Panko Bread crumbs
- Salt (Just a little )According to the taste.
- 1/2 Tbsp Chat Masala (You can get in any Indian Grocery Store)
- 1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes.
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1+1 Tbsp Oil for Air frying the Kebab.If you are making in the pan ,you will need little more .(around 4 table spoon )
- Wash and Clean Broccoli ,Peas ,and Cilantro.
- Boil Potato.
- Take A Pan.Add one tbsp of oil to it.
- Heat it .
- Add all the Green Veggies and Garlic to the Pan and saute it for 2-3 minutes to remove the raw flavor of Vegetables.
- Take a food processor and grind all the green vegetables and Garlic.
- Mash the Potato.
- Mix everything together .
- Make Small patties or shapes of your choice.
- Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the fridge and Brush with little oil.
- Air fry for 12 -13 minute on 370 f till they look nice and grilled.
- Time can vary according to your air fryer.
- If using a Pan, grill both sides on medium flame .
- Serve with dip or sauce of your choice.