Kale Chane Ke Kabab
A protein packed kebab made of black chick peas ,potato and a few indian spices.
- 2 Cups Boiled Black chick peas /Kala Chana
- 1 Medium size Boiled Potato
- 1/4 Cup Onion,finely chopped
- 1 Green chili chopped finely
- 1 Tsp Anardana powder
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Ginger ,chopped
- 1 Tsp Garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro chopped
- Salt ,according to taste
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil for brushing the kababs.
- Take a grinder and grind Boiled kala chana /chick peas roughly.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Mix everything together nicely .
- Make the shape of kabab/Tikki.
- Brush with canola oil.Do it on both the sides.
- Air fry these on 370 for 15 -17 minutes,.Don’t forget to turn it once or twice .
- I want my kababs to be really crunchy but if you don’t then do it for less time ,say 12 minutes.
- Serve this with green chutney or with your choice of sides. You can have sandwiches with them as filling.