Schezwan Baby Corn (Dry )
Air fried /Deep fried baby corn in Schezwan sauce.
- 1 Can Baby Corn
- 1.5 Tbsp Corn starch
- 1 Tbsp All purpose flour/maida
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil to brush the dry baby corn for air frying.
- For making sauce
- ½ Cup Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Ginger chopped/Paste
- 1 Cup Coloured bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce (you can use more if you want more spicy)
- 1 Tbsp Scallion for garnish
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- Take a can of baby corn . Rinse it nicely.
- Cut every corn into two pieces.
- Mix corn flour .maida ,salt and pepper to it.
- Place it in a air fryer and brush with canola oil .
- Grill it on 370 for 15 minutes.
- Turn it once between the process so that it gets crispy nicely .
- Chop all the vegetables nicely.
- Take a pan . Add oil . heat it then add onion ,ginger garlic. Sweat it then add colored peppers to it . Don't loose the crunch of peppers . 1 minute is more then enough.
- Add all the sauces to it . Mix well .
- Add baby corn to it . Coat it nicely with sauce . Garnish with scallion .
- Serve it hot.